unforgettable song


 This song gave me very unforgettable and happy memories. In the summer of 2018, my friend graduated from the University of Calgary in Canada. For the reason, she was going back to China soon and there was a tiny chance to come back, so she took me to a famous nearby national park named call Banff. We drove for nearly three hours and listened to this song almost all the way. We chatted a lot of exciting things and got so much fun. It’s a pity we haven’t seen each other for three years because of Covid. I hope to go back to China next year to play with her. I will go with her, or she will come to play with me without The need for quarantine.


https://youtu.be/j2c5JBcH710

Comments

  1. I think the last time I heard this song was in Tik Tok. This song gives me a very relaxed and healing feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you will meet again in a better place and at a better time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment